Camp Shields Fitness Center
The Camp Shields Fitness Center provides a full range of services including a gymnasium, weight and exercise room, sauna, classes and equipment checkout.
Camp Shield Fitness hold regular fitness events that focus on a wide range of specialities from nutrition to funtional fitness. In addition to special events, our Fitness Coordinators are also avaliable for FREE Personal Training all aimed at helping you achieve your goals!
Navy MWR Okinawa participates in intramural sports throughtout the year:
- BASKETBALL - January
- VOLLEYBALL - April
- SOCCER - May
- SOFTBALL - July
- ARMY/NAVY FOOTBALL GAME - December
Get your teams together and join us!!
**NEW MWR AGE AUTHORIZATION GUIDELINES**
Youth ages 9-11 are authorized access to MWR Fitness Centers under the following guidelines:
- Youth MUST be accompanied by a parent or guardian in a line of sight supervision at all times in the group exercise room.
- Youth ages 9-11 are NOT allowed in any other fitness area of the gym.
Youth ages 12-13 are authorized access to MWR fitness centers under the following guidelines:
- Youth ages 12-13 must be within TOUCH supervision of parent or guardian at all times in the following areas: free weight area, cardiovascular area, and group exercise room.
Youth ages 14-15 are authorized access to MWR fitness centers under the following guidelines:
- Youth ages 14-15 must be within line of sight supervision of parent or guardian at all times in all areas of the fitness center.
Parent/Guardian and youth signatures are required on a CODE OF CONDUCT AGREEMENT. You can obtain this agreement at the front desk of the Camp Shields Fitness Center.